- Low-power CMOS technology:
- Maximum write current 5 mA at 5.5V
- Maximum read current 400 μA at 5.5V
- Standby current 100 nA, typical at 5.5V
- 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C™ compatible
- Cascadable for up to eight devices
- Self-timed erase/write cycle
- 128-byte Page Write mode available
- 5 ms max. write cycle time
- Hardware write-protect for entire array
- Schmitt Trigger inputs for noise suppression
- 1,000,000 erase/write cycles
- Electrostatic discharge protection > 4000V
- Data retention > 200 years
- 8-pin PDIP, SOIC (208 mil), and DFN packages
- Pb-free finishes available
- Temperature ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E): -40°C to +125°C
Buy 24LC512 – 512 Kbit CMOS Serial EEPROM
The 24LC512(24XX512*) is a 64K x 8 (512 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM, capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.8V to 5.5V). It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications and data acquisition. This device also has a page write capability of up to 128 bytes of data. This device is capable of both random and sequential reads up to the 512K boundary. Functional address lines allow up to eight devices on
the same bus, for up to 4 Mbit address space.
Order fulfilled by Just Electronics, your reliable partner for all your electronic component needs for Industrial & Educational Purposes.
There are no reviews yet.